To control the ports used in remote debugger between your pc and a server in and DMZ Zone do this on both server and your machine.
- From the Start menu, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Component Services to start Component Services.
- Click to expand the Component Services and Computers nodes. Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
- On the Default Protocols tab, click Connection-oriented TCP/IP in the DCOM Protocols list box, and then click Properties.
- In the Properties for COM Internet Services dialog box, click Add.
- In the Port range text box, add a port range (for example, type 5000-5020), and then click OK.
- Leave the Port range assignment and the Default dynamic port allocation options set to Internet range.
- Click OK three times, and then restart your computer.
Then open the port range in your firewall and you are ready to go