To control the ports used in remote debugger between your pc and a server in and DMZ Zone do this on both server and your machine.
- From the Start menu, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Component Services to start Component Services.
- Click to expand the Component Services and Computers nodes. Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
- On the Default Protocols tab, click Connection-oriented TCP/IP in the DCOM Protocols list box, and then click Properties.
- In the Properties for COM Internet Services dialog box, click Add.
- In the Port range text box, add a port range (for example, type 5000-5020), and then click OK.
- Leave the Port range assignment and the Default dynamic port allocation options set to Internet range.
- Click OK three times, and then restart your computer.
Then open the port range in your firewall and you are ready to go
Like this post? Tip me with bitcoin!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each post gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible but telling me what you liked.